Sunday, October 5, 2014

3 Elements To Weight Loss ( Diet Plan )

Have been doing weight training and exercise but  body weight is not down ?
I recommend that you read this article, because you will be surprised by its contents 

In previous discussions I have discussed about workout / fitness, on this occasion I will discuss about the second element of the diet. Diet is one of the most important and vital element in the process of losing weight. I've discussed in my other articles about the important role diet and once again I will discuss here .

Whether you know that the burning of fat in our bodies occurs during metabolism in our bodies is in progress. Our metabolism occurs when the body processes food into our bodies, when I give these tips about diet, maybe you will laugh and feel this is not possible, but you know how this works for me in my weight loss process. The secret to burning fat more leverage 5-6x strongly advised to eat a day, sounds impossible not to lose weight why should eat a lot, will not add to our weight ? it is a question that is often asked people to me, why should often eat ? The answer is that the metabolic processes in our body to be faster, so burning fat in our body so much faster as well. Many people ask, but I have not been hungry, why should I have to eat when not hungry ?? well as long as you know, that you do not feel hungry is a sign of metabolic processes in your body is running slow.
  
Remember !!!  eat a day 5-6x here should pay attention to nutrition of food that goes into our bodies, do not eat carelessly because if you eat haphazardly without regard to the outcome of the nutrients that enter less than the maximum. proper diet are foods high in protein and low in fat and carbohydrates, in the sense that we still consume carbohydrates or sugars such thing but in a limited portion. I do usually is 60 % protein and 40 % carbohydrates , because Carbohydrate also used by the body as an energy source when you do the activity . 

To see my eating schedule you should see my previous post , because I 've discussed everything there ..

No comments:

Post a Comment