Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fun Diet With Delicious Food

are you frustrated your weight does not go down when you've been exercising intensively ?
Did you know that a diet that you do all depends on what you consume every day, no matter how hard the exercise you do will not make a change in your weight if you do not pay attention to the foods you eat. I'm sure your goal now is to figure out how you get the ideal body weight and of course the right way.
Now I will give you some tips on how to start a diet right and feels good.
During this time you must think that to lose weight should certainly reduce your meal portions or even you do not eat at all , like not eating breakfast or dinner, some even suggest to remove some of the nutrients in food intake, such as for example, should not consume that contain carbohydrates, sugar or salt. Excessive everything would result in less good for the body, but it does not mean you do not eat at all of all these nutrients, the nutrients the body needs to launch your metabolism.
Did you know a lot more fat burning occurs in your metabolism is running , metabolism occurs when the body is digesting or processing of food in our body, if you reduce your hours to eat, then the body's metabolism becomes less , of course the burning of fat in the body becomes less than the maximum.
Here I will tell you that to lose weight is to eat 5-6 times a day, may you laugh or feel funny when you know the reality as it is, I believe was also used to like you, but I 've proved it and it worked for me, but remember it does not mean you eat as much without regard to nutrients that are in your food, diet that is my high-protein low-carb and sugar.  
 
Diet that I do is like this : 

breakfast : omelete/ boiled eggs plus 2 slices whole wheat bread/ 1 cup of oatmeal;

morning snack (10.00 ) : 1 apple;

Lunch: 100g chicken breast/ meat/ fish , 1 cup brown rice and 1 cup of vegetables; 

afternoon snack ( 16.00) : a slice of whole wheat bread/ 1 cup oatmeal and 100g chicken breast/ fish/ meat; 

Dinner: 100g chicken breast/ fish/ meat and 1 cup of vegetables;

before bed : high-protein low-fat milk and sugar.

as you can see , my diet all contain high protein , by not reducing the intake of carbohydrates and sugars.
most people say that " I am not hungry , why should I eat "  if you know that the feeling is not hungry means your metabolism is going slowly. by increasing food intake into the body will make our metabolism back to normal and faster fat burning in the body so that we become increasingly faster.
if after you see the menu and my diet above you may feel uncomfortable or too weird to see that I eat every day , of course it's just a benchmark , what kind of diet should I eat and I will cook my meals in accordance with a standard menu above , if you feel confused about how to cook food that is healthy and good for diet , you can see it here Healthy And Delicious Food Recipes
I am sure after you see the recipes you will feel your diet will be fun. still follow the above diet and give your weight will go down , slowly but surely and remember all must be accompanied with regular exercise and the most important is the intention of your own self . 

Bookmark this page because in my next post I will share the pattern of proper training to build your muscles at the same time you burn fat .

No comments:

Post a Comment